Sunday 29 April 2012

Swimathon

This morning I completed the Big Splash Mile for Sport Relief.  64 lengths of a 25m pool.  I woke up this morning feeling very nervous and tired but once I got in I enjoyed it.  I seemed to slow down the longer I swam and length 57 seemed to take a decade but I got through it and completed it in 55 minutes.  I have already registered my interest for next year 2.5km swim (100 lengths) to keep myself motivated.  Don't want to waste the effort I put into it.  I am still going to the gym and enjoying that, outdoor running has really gone on the back burner now and couch to 5k seems a daft name for my blog now too!


2 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic! I have never really got into swimming but will be giving it another go over half term - in the kids pool with my five year old! You should be so proud of yourself though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. outdoor running has really gone on the back burner :healthcareplan

    ReplyDelete