Monday 17 December 2012

Looking back and moving forwards

Wow!  For some reason I decided to log in and read back through my old blog posts today.  It was quite emotional.  I must apologise that I have not updated since April. things really hit rock bottom when I had a really bad M.E relapse on my birthday in May.  It has taken such a long time to pick myself up and it has been a slow recovery but I am getting somewhere now finally.  Exercise has been very limited but my weight loss has continued.  I have lost a total of 38lbs now which feels amazing, keeping it off it is the hardest part though!

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported me over the past 14 months.  It's been tough but so worthwhile.  I have amazed myself at times with what I could achieve and also exceeded my own expectations by getting 8lbs below my target weight.   

THANK YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

The first photo was taken at the Run Geordie Run Ball in September 2011 the night I decided that a change had to happen, the second was taken this summer when I was a bridesmaid. Big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment