Friday 23 September 2011

Morning after the first run!

Well I was a bit worried my legs might ache today but they were fine, I bounced up out of bed, got ready and took the kids to school then headed to the swimming baths.  I set myself a goal of 30 lengths but wasn't sure if I would manage it as I haven't been to the pool in years.  I managed it easily and could probably have done more but didn't want to push myself too much on my day of rest from running.

Planning to do week 1 day 2 tomorrow with the family, hoping to find it a bit easier than yesterday.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and good thinking re roping the family in. Not only is it nice to have company, but it also helps to solve a few logistical problems too. Being a Wife and Mother who works full-time, I know how much of a struggle it is to find the time to run.

    ReplyDelete