Thursday 29 September 2011

Week 2 Day 1

So today was the first day of week 2, considering how hard I found it last Thursday when I did my first ever run I found it went quite well.  I managed the first 2 90 second intervals comfortably but then started to get quite out of breath, I dont think the heat helped either. I got through it though and think I will find it easier next time as week 1 proved.

The aches are pains were not noticeable at all during the running today, calves ached a bit when I stopped but I just did some stretches and I am going to have a nice bath. 

The music on the podcasts for week 2 is better too, still not what I would pick but an improvement.


Sun beating down on what feels like "my" field as no one is ever there
 Next run will be either Saturday or Sunday and I am planning to go swimming again in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear week 2 started well!

    It won't be too long before you can run to your own choice of music!

    ReplyDelete