Monday 26 September 2011

Week 1........DONE!!! YAY

Well I debated whether to do the third run of week 1 today, I had so many other things going on but both kids are at school till 4.20 and I had a spare hour so I did it and it feels great to have completed week 1 and be ready for the next phase.

I found today much easier than the other 2 runs, still hurt my calves a bit but I found the 60 second runs went over much quicker and I wasnt desperate to stop.  So pleased I have found this plan it seems to be working already, look forward to seeing how I cope with week 2, its a new challenge but I will put my mind to it.

I was also lucky enough to have a huge field to myself so no one to put me off or make me feel daft I just got on with it!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Some discomfort is to be expected as you subject your body to these new vigours but it definately gets easier. Also be sure to do a little stretching of the sorest areas AFTER you've finished running, helps loads.

    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete