Friday 14 October 2011

The couch to 5k journey has been delayed!

Hi everyone, just wanted to post a quick update to let you know I haven't given up.  I realise I have been very quiet in the past week since I completed week 3 day 1, I have had a kidney infection and its caused me to feel really rubbish and I haven't managed to get out for any runs.

I am hoping to get back out next week and complete week 3.  I have felt really rubbish not being able to do any exercise, I have really missed it.

Going to try and ease myself in nicely with a nice family walk over the weekend to see how I feel. 

Don't worry I definitely haven't quit and will be jumping back onto the C25K bandwagon ASAP!!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered where you'd got to. I was about to come and nag you! ;)

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete