Sunday 16 October 2011

Week 3 day 2 - back on track!

Finally I have managed to get out for a run, its 9 days since the last one so I was a little worried that it would be a struggle but actually it wasn't so bad.

The first 90 second run was great, the first 3 minute run I had to stop a little bit before Laura told me to as I had a stitch so needed to walk and get water, I think I probably walked between 30-60seconds for this.  The next 2 runs were fine.  I wouldn't say they were brilliant but considering I haven't done any exercise for over a week I think I did pretty well overall.

The aches and pains are definitely less significant now, I can always tell when I walk down the hill at the end as it normally really hurts my shins but today it was fine.

So luckily I feel like being illl and having missed so much excercise hasn't really set me back, I have picked up from where I left off and plan to get week 3 finished on tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment