Wednesday 5 October 2011

Week 2.......DONE!!

I have finally completed week 2 after having to redo the second day on Monday.

It was tough today as it was very windy and starting to rain but I got stuck in and got it done, found it easier than the other 2 days in terms of not getting so out of breath but felt a lot of pain in my shins while running and in my calves when I stopped. 

BUT I DID IT!!

So week 3 is next and looking at it on paper it seems quite scary to run for 3 minutes but at the beginning of this plan I struggled to run at all even for 60 seconds. 

I am so proud of myself for sticking to this plan up till now and hope week 3 doesn't put me off, its quite worrying that by half term holidays I should be running 20 minutes with no walking???  I might struggle to get out and do my runs that week with the kids being off school but will have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Joanne! Another week done!

    The next level always looks like a big jump but I found it was more of a mental hurdle, than a physical one. You'll find that you surprise yourself again and again as you progress through the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! I felt the same way...how on earth am I going to run for 3 minutes....but I did it, and so can you! W3D2

    ReplyDelete