Tuesday 18 October 2011

Week 3 day 3

Well I have done week 3 day 3 this morning, it wasn't one of my better runs.  On previous weeks I have felt like day 3 was comfortable and I managed it easily and was ready to move onto the next stage, I don't feel confident of that today.  I think I am going to repeat this day again before moving onto week 4.  I think the 9 days off have meant I need to work a little bit harder to get back to where I was before.

I didn't have a great start to the run today either though.  I got through my 5 minute warm up walk and then realised I was listening to the podcast for week 2 so I had to take my phone out of my arm strap holder thingy and play the week 3 podcast, I managed to get it to the exact point of the first run however I was running carrying my phone and arm strap holder thingy, I had one glove on and one in my hand, I dropped my water and it was basically total chaos.  During the next walk I managed to get myself together but my water bottle went all floppy which was weird so it was harder to keep hold of it.  Anyone watching me would have had a right laugh!! Haha!

I did manage the run but it was quite hard work, especially fighting against the wind. I am going to redo it on thursday or friday.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I had to have a little chuckle at that. It's funny because we've all been there - The run where nothing goes right!

    Put it behind you and look forward to the next one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Getting out there and getting it done is half the battle,so good on you.Funny though.What's a floppy bottle haha.

    ReplyDelete