Monday 3 October 2011

Week 2 day 2, second attempt!

I was planning to redo W2D2 tomorrow as I was waiting in all day today for a new TV to be delivered, when it turned up early afternoon I decided I was going to go out for my run. 

I was a bit wary after last time but decided that it was a new day, the sun was shining and I had pasta for dinner so my body is much more prepared than it was on Saturday at 7am.

I went back to my usual spot where no one ever goes and just got on with it!  I was very surprised how easily I managed to complete it. I finished every single run without a problem.

I just came back and said to my BFF Helen on facbook chat
OMFG i absolutely nailed it, smashed it, blew it out of the park and kicked its little butt!
When I got back in the car to drive home pleased as punch Michael Jackson The Way You Make Me Feel was playing and I tell you what I feel bloody great!!

Time for a few stretches and a soak in the bath before I decide if the legs are up to a zumba class tonight!!

1 comment: