Friday 7 October 2011

Week 3 day 1

First run of week 3 this morning went really well!!  I can't believe I can actually run for 3 minutes without stopping, TWICE!! The 2 90second runs felt like a walk in the park today but I was worried about the 3 minutes, I shouldn't have been, it was fine!

My fitness levels have really improved in the past couple of weeks, I find it incredible.  I am still very slow but I don't care as long as I get through it.  This was actually the easiest day 1 of all 3 weeks so I am excited to see how it feels by day 3.

The aches and pains were much better again today too which really helps a lot.  My face looked a lot less red when I was finished too.

I am going to have the weekend off from exercise as I have had a really busy, hectic and at times very stressful week but the amount of exercise I have packed in has been impressive if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. What a great start to week three!

    It is amazing how quickly you notice the benefits, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work!! Keep it up and you'll soon be zooming around :D

    ReplyDelete