Sunday 2 October 2011

Feeling much better today

Well after a disastrous day yesterday my legs felt so much better this morning which I was pleased about, I was worried I might be a bit stiff.

I had to go to the metro so did lots of walking around and when I bought some clothes I had to buy a size smaller, what a fantastic incentive to keep going, it's obviously working!  I even *bumped* into run geordie run (mark allison) on the shelves of WHSmith (front page of this months NE Fit) which made me smile!

I am aiming to repeat week 2 day 2 tomorrow or tuesday depending how I feel when I get up.    Tnank you to everyone who has sent me messages or comments of support to keep going, I will, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better today, Joanne!

    And well done on dropping a dress size. All that hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete